Nottingham Wedding Photographer
I base in Nottingham and my wedding photography service covers mainly Nottinghamshire area. I have been photographing weddings far from home and I’m always willing to travel. If your wedding is a long distance from East Midlands that’s no problem at all. Would you like me to be your wedding photographer somewhere far, I will travel.
I assure you that my relaxed approach will let you enjoy your wedding day. I won’t stop you from what you are doing and ask you to do it again. I also won’t tell you how you should be doing things so I could take a “good” photo. Instead I will carefully observe and use my experience, knowledge and intuition to create a set of honest photos that reflect the true atmosphere of the wedding.
- Katie and ColinI wanted to thank you for the fantastic photos - they are perfect, funny, romantic, emotional and lots of other words which I won't go on about but they are just great. You are a genius!
- Eddie and LucyMartin has been absolutely fantastic, we could not have wished for a better photographer at our wedding. He captured the day perfectly, photographing moments without even knowing he was there!
- Andy and KatieWe've just received our photos from our wedding and they are AMAZING! Couldn't recommend Martin enough, he was absolutely brilliant on the day and he's captured the whole day beautifully. One thing that I thought was amazing was how he got around so quietly and managed to capture people so naturally!
- Carly and PhilAbsolutely blown away by the emotion captured in our wedding shots with memories that will never be forgotten that are priceless. Martin is passionate and incredibly talented.
- Paul and MichellePhenomenal work from Martin yesterday. Worked tirelessly and went above and beyond the call of duty. Cannot rate him highly enough and would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody. 12 out of 10.
- Owen and DeniseThere have been tears, many tears, happy tears! What a fantastic record you have made for us, full of charm, wit and skill and oh so natural.
- Caron and HowardIt's been almost a year since our wedding but we still look at the amazing photos Martin took, he captured our day so perfectly we can't thank you enough for your professional service and quality of photography. Highly recommended.
- Matt and StephenGot the photos today and we love them! Thank you so much, they are just fantastic, we're really pleased. We really like the mix of colour and black n white. It's just the collection of memories we were hoping for.
Unique Wedding Photography
I truly believe that a great wedding photography captures the moment and all emotions. Good photo isn’t just a snap of someone’s face. Good photo isn’t the one where the person photographed is aware of the camera. Real good photo isn’t staged, forced or directed. In my opinion great photograph freezes the unique moment, something that could not be repeated. All important and unique moments are often captured in a split second. A quick glance from the groom at the bride when she walks down the aisle. Dad squeezing mum’s hand in a comforting way when she’s just about to cry during the vows. Grandmother gently touching bride’s face after the ceremony to express her feelings and also say how beautiful her granddaughter looks. Bride looking up at her dad with pride and joy when he’s doing his speech. The first dance, when bride rests her head onto her husband’s shoulder. Spontaneous kiss or gentle touch. Laughs when jokes are shared. Also many more little things that happen in between bigger key events during the long wedding day. When all those unique moments are put together, they reflect a true spirit of the day. Honest story of the real wedding. When your wedding is photographed in a pure documentary way, it will be unique, it will be YOURS.
Wedding Photography Prices
I believe in simple pricing, no catch, no hidden costs, no confusion. Simply one price for a full day photography from the morning preparations till dancing. Digital images with copyrights assigned to client are included. Free consultations. Most importantly all my passion and dedication for creating photographic record of one of the biggest days in someone’s life. The package costs £950. Signed contract and £200 deposit are needed to secure the wedding date. Wedding albums are optional and there is no obligation or pressure to buy anything. This is something that can be discussed after the wedding when photos are viewed. Albums prices start at £300. Would you like to read more information about pricing and booking, please go to wedding photography investment section.